- Had tried anti-inflammatory medication, chiropractors, physiotherapists and massage but achieved little relief, and has been living with long term pain
- Aged 50
- Lives in WA
- Has lived with rheumatoid arthritis for 20 years – starting in the patient’s hands, and slowly spreading through her body.
- Has needed to take steroids and other medication which leave the patient feeling stiff and sore all over her body.
- Has had multiple operations to help to support and relieve the pain in her toes, feet, knees and wrists, with little success.
- Blotchy and dull skin
- The patient received gentle basic relaxation techniques, as her entire body was sore
- After three treatments, a week apart, the patient indicated that much of the pain was gone
- Following 12 treatments, the patient has been able to reduce her medication intake by 75%. Her rheumatoid arthritis factor was at 1000, and now it is down to around 400
- The patient has more mobility, does not ache, and does not experience as much fatigue as she previously had.
- The patient has also reported feeling healthier and seeing an improvement in her skin.