We take pleasure in inviting you to attend the 20th Annual Bowen Therapy Conference in Perth.
This year’s Conference theme is ‘Bowen Worth Sharing’ – Inspiring Bowen Therapy members with tools to enhance your Bowen practice and sharing ideas.
Speakers include: Russell Sturgess, Matt Hudson, Brian Smart, Barry Vautier,
Heather Hartley, Jenny Parker, Chris Heppeler, Mariane Grainger, Maya
Zenith, Jane Newton, Ute Coleman & Molly Tipping.
The conference provides a unique opportunity for all participants to see old friends, meet new ones, and network together with other members of the Bowen community.
We hope you enjoy what we have put together for you and hope to see you in Perth soon!
Friday 13th October
6-7pm “Meet and Greet” – Drinks and canapés in the evening
Saturday 14th October
8:00am Registration 8.30am conference begins
4:30pm Conference ends for Day 1
7:00pm to Midnight Evening Gala Buffet Dinner
Sunday 15th October
9:00am Conference and BTFA including AGM
3:30pm Conference close
2017 Annual Bowen Conference contacts:
Megan – email@example.com or 0400 849 447
Darren – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0429 634 922
- Conference price does not include breakfast or accommodation.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars.
- The Conference Gala Dinner on Saturday night is fully inclusive and cannot be separated from the conference fee. There will be no discounts for those unable to attend the dinner.
- Early Bird Discount applies to applications received with full payment on or before 13th July 2017.
- Full registration payment applies after 14th July and up to and including 9th September 2017, after which no further registrations will be accepted.