The BTFA is proud to support Bowen Therapists in every State and Territory across Australia. We help to remove the burden of annual training requirements, by connecting our members with their professional development needs. Download application form here and a Statutory Declaration form here.
Whether you are working as a sole practitioner, or as part of a larger practice, we will link you into support networks to enhance your work and service delivery.
We provide you with a range of tools and resources to support your therapy services, including:
- Clinical record keeping advice (including Session Recording)
- Service delivery protocols
- Processes to help you qualify for rebates with private health insurance providers
- Professional Indemnity Insurance discounts
- Promotion of your practice through our Member Directory
We also offer specialist advice for students and new graduates in the Bowen Therapy field. We can offer guidance and support as you look to starting your own practice, direction on current industry standards and norms, and access to professional development to ensure you obtain and maintain your training requirements.
Register today, and join our ever growing member network.
|Bowen Therapist (Certificate or Diploma)||$200 / year|
|Student||Free (12 month limited services)
Admin Fee $20.00
- Access to professional development guidance, to maintain annual education and training requirements
- Support Networks to connect with other like-minded professionals, and develop geographic regions of excellence in the field of Bowen Therapy
- Current news and therapy advancements – to ensure members are up-to-date with sequence and strategy therapy developments, best practices, regulations and changes that may affect them
- Events and resources – to keep ongoing connection throughout the year
- Validation and advice from a Bowen Therapy authority, on practices and procedures to qualify for Health Insurance rebates, and Professional recognition under the Health Service Providers Act
- Australia-wide support, in metro and regional areas
- Promotion through our online directory and 1300 referral listing
- Preferred pricing on insurance